It’s a product that builds e-commerce storefronts. The product is to provide distinguished e-Commerce solution to merchants, shop owners to create professional online shops easy, powerful and reliable. E-cart and E-Shop packages provide you with the ability to build your own online storefront quickly and easily along with the content management tool (Content Uploading). E-Shop is designed to enable clients to expand their activities through selling their products / services using an online storefront. E-Shop comes in three different editions: Standard, Professional and Advanced. E-Cart is designed to enable websites to move into the E-Commerce environment and start selling online. E-cart offers all the features and functionality that you need to develop, design, and promote your website. Features include integration with products, full security via SSL. Payment methods, highly reliable credit card processing, local & international shipping calculations, online reporting, special gift messages and delivery instructions.
E-Shop & E-Cart Portal Features:
The E-commerce Portal contains a highly professional website with departments, products display pages, Shopping basket, product search engine, real time currency conversion, shipping cost calculation, online transaction authorization with banks, online Customs tax payment system, order confirmation for customers and the ability to remember customer address details and shopping basket contents for returning customers.
- Customized Look & Feel and easy to navigate for customers.
- The portal will display a specific page or department with different product layouts and displaying products with title, short description, image, price and more details option for each product and also display products with attributes.
- Displaying similar products for each product that the shopper is viewing.
- Based on the users preferred currency the E-commerce portal will be doing automatic currency conversion of product prices.
- Displaying cross-sell/up-sell products for each product to boost sales.
- Allowing shoppers to configure products online (i.e. products with attributes) and there will be an option to check the selected attributes product price before adding to the shopping basket.
- Display Products with Add to cart, Add to wish list options.
- The shoppers will be able to add items to the shopping cart from the history of previous purchases (previous orders).
- Displaying different types of content at user specified locations on the web page such as featured products, new arrivals, display products by price range, by age group, hot/new/promo products, discounted products, displaying products
- by brand, linked products, linked brands, linked images, linked text, displaying html content, tips and poll center (online survey).
- All the content types will be displayed based on the priority and based on the specified location of the portal.
- Search and Advanced search features is available. The shopper will be able to customize the search results.
- Online Helpdesk support forms will be available, by using these forms the shopper will be able to send the problems that he is facing while doing shopping on the website.
Online merchant (supplier) registration form and merchants will be able to update the products stock and the product stock will be updated in the content management system.
- Online user registration form will be available in the portal to allow shoppers to register in the portal to shop online.
- Reporting feature is available by product/department wise and based on transactions status i.e. in process/partial/rejected/full
Shopping basket features:
E-commerce portal has Normal and Express checkout for both authenticated and unregistered users. The unregistered users will be asked to register providing their details during the check out process of buying.
- Customers will be able to restore shopping basket from previous visit
- Support for Gift Vouchers and Ability to store user's basket.
- The shopping cycle will handle both normal and back orders (i.e. split order).
- Ability to store multiple shipping addresses for authenticated users.
- Different shipping agents will display during the checkout process displaying the shipping amount, and the number of days it takes to ship based on the shipping country selected by the shopper.
- The shopping can be done using different payment methods such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, COD and Money Transfer.
- The shopping cycle is integrated with banks in respect to their online banking systems for Authorization & Capture.
Payment methods available:
The shopping can be done using different payment methods such as:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Money Transfer
Different kinds of reporting features will be available for the administrators where the administrator can have access to the transaction reports that was completed by using different kinds of payment methods.
My Account Features:
The shopper will be able to access to the following features once he log's into the website.
- Recommendations for the shopper.
- Track open orders
- View Closed Orders
- Repeat Previous Order
- View Returned Orders
- View / Update My Wish List
- Update shoppers Basic Information
- View / Update Calendar for special occasions & reminders.
- Add / Update Delivery Addresses
- Update Billing Address
- Helpdesk Support
- Customs Tax Payment
- Forgot your password.
- There is an application where customer service department can place a telephone order on behalf of customers.
- This application will have provision to add a maximum of 15 catalogue items, which are requested by the customer.
- Before placing the order, customer service will able to view the name, price, image, and commercial description of each item and the total price of all items.
- Once the customer agrees with total price the application will direct the customer service department to a page where personal details of customer can be entered and order to be completed.
- In this case only Cash on delivery payment will be allowed.
Order tracking system:
The E-commerce online shopping portal will track Order fulfillment status for the transactions done from the website.
- Order status will be updated to the backend by the administrators on order fulfillment.
- The System will handle orders that are full, rejected & returned, in process, and partial deliveries.
- Credit Card orders will be completely handle by the system without any manual intervention for full, rejected & returned and partial deliveries.
- As part of Portal shopping feature, Order status will be displayed to the customer.
- The Portal should handle different shipping agents as per their proof of deliveries.
Tracking system will be independently functioning for multiple websites irrespective of the hosted websites.
Web Site Analysis:
The E-commerce portal uses web trends software's to track the web server activities that provide complete periodic log file data for analysis & reporting. The Webmaster or business analyst will be able to analyze and create customized reports with the tool for the following events:
- Activity by Browser
- Browsers used to access the Internet.
- Visits reports, category wise visits report & product wise visits report
- Daily and monthly summaries.
- Hits reports
- Most popular pages
- Overall network traffic
- Web usage reports
The E-commerce portal solution sends the following notifications to notify an event or change, based on one or more of the following: ¬ Key Features:
- Email notifications for Sales orders and Purchase order.
- Email notifications to shoppers about their web purchase information.
- Registration Email Notification.
- Forgot Password E-mail Notification.
- Fraud checks E-mail notification to the respective banks.
- Email notification to different shipping agents.
- Website Monitoring Email notification from "Alert Site"
The E-commerce portal is integrated with respective banks for online transactions and with Enterprise applications. Webservice: The following web services are part of the E-Shop & E-Cart.
- Order Info: This web method returns order info.
- End of Day: This web method returns end of day transactions.
- All Transactions: This web method returns all transaction status.
- Transaction Status: This web method returns transaction status.